Our desire is to:
• Demonstrate care for one another, including the most vulnerable among us—the sick and elderly.
• Demonstrate wisdom in how we can combat the rate of the spread of the virus.
• Have community and fellowship between our brothers and sisters in Christ, although in a modified way.
Currently our plan is to:
• Due to the continued concern with the spread of COVID-19 in our Community, the Elder Board has made the decision to move to online Worship Services while our region remains at the RED provincial response level.
What we ask from you:
• Join us in worship via LiveStream at 10:45 on Sunday mornings.
• Anyone who has family or friends who may not receive this message to communicate this to them.
• Offer any assistance to those who may find using the LiveStream option difficult.
• There are 4 primary ways of giving at NCF; Offering, Canada-Helps, Secure Tel-Pay, and Interac E-Transfer. For information on how to give using any of these options, CLICK HERE.